- Favorite place in CO: Durango
- Favorite Movie: Sixteen Candles
- Pets: Lady Sadie Monkey Face, my 8 year old boxer friend
- Fun Fact: I am a circus performer
- Why acupuncture: () Because it balance mind, body and spirit to help us gain clarity to our higher self, true potential and purpose here on Earth. All while healing a spectrum of ailments as we go through this physical and amazing life in these bodies.
Natalie began her knowledge with a Bachelor of Science in biology and a minor in chemistry from Radford University graduating in 2008.
In August 2015 Natalie earned her Masters of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine from CSTCM – the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. While in school she interned at Urban Herbs Company, an herbal pharmacy serving the Five Points neighborhood.
She is nationally board certified in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology. In treatment she creates a nurturing environment to inspire the process of healing. Through personal experiences of her own and those of her patient’s Natalie knows the body has an innate ability to harmonize and heal itself, and she sees it as her calling in this life to help others unlock the powerful healing capabilities they already hold within themselves.
|Tuesday||10:00am - 2:00pm||Hilltop|
|Wednesday||3:00pm - 7:00pm||Hilltop|